Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm addicted

...to weighing myself. Sad, I know! I had the hubby hide the scale because I just couldn't keep myself off of it. I guess when you've waited as long as I have to finally see a transformation, it can get a little obsessive. So, the plan is to weigh in once a week, on Fridays.

I have some great news!!! My wedding ring and engagement ring fits again! I gained so much weight that they were retired to my jewlery box for the last year and 1/2. So last night I got the courage to try them on and THEY FIT!!!!! Go me!! lol :) It feels so great having them back on!

So, anyways.. on other news..I have been on those new vitamins, the ones I told you about in my last post and they are amazing! The taste isn't bad and they are easy to get down and digest. I definently made the right choice to buy them.

I'm doing really good with my food testing. So far the only thing still not agreeing with my new stomach is milk. But I can handle cheese ok, just not too much of it. Eh.. I'll take it! :)

I'll be going to the Farmer's Market later this week to pick up some fresh fruit and veggies. Imagine that! I'm officially a member of the "fresh food" club! You know those people. The one in front of you in the super market who has 10 different bags of fresh veggies and fruit and the organic milk! lol. Why I didn't see a problem with my items being all frozen entrees and bags of oily chips is beyond me.

The other day I sent hubby to the store to buy an onion and a few tomatoes for my homemade sauce. I actually smiled!! Cooking healthier for my family, making delicious homemade meals, controling what does and doesn't go into them.. Do you know how good that feels? lol. I know, I know, i'm corny.. but i'm starting to see life in a whole new way and it feels great! So great, that i've vowed I'm never going back!

So this is how it feels to live?.. to actually live and enjoy life!! Makes me wonder why I waited so long! God is so good my friends!

Well, until next time...stay blessed and eat healthy!

Hugs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment