Friday, July 29, 2011

New Stage

So today I started my pureed stage. I started out with mashed potatoes and can i just say..OMG! Mashed potatoes have never tasted so good! lol I made the potatoes with a little bit of almond milk (since i've developed that lactose intolerance thingy), i wasn't brave enough to try mixing milk in there. I also added a little spray butter (no cals, no fat) and a pinch of seasoning. It was awesome and so far they are agreeing just fine with my new stomach! Yay me! :)

Making meatloaf in the slow cooker tonight for dinner with a side of baby carrots and little potatoes. It didn't even dawn on me that i could have pureed the meatloaf and had some. So, next time i make it, i'll make it a little more pouch friendly and I'll try some! mmmm! :)

I'm overall feeling better. Doing more and enjoying getting back to my old self. I'm not cleared for exercising yet, but when i am, I intend to make the most of it!

I'm not able to stomach my bariatric vitamins anymore, they are way to gritty and blah! So, i ordered new ones from here and i'm just waiting for them to arrive. Hopefully these will sit better in the tummy. :)

Well, that's it for now...until next time, stay blessed! Hugs! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca,
    I'm one of your new followers. Congratulations on your surgery! I had mine on April 11th. What a ride, huh? Keep up the great work. I look forward to following your journey.

    Kelly at findingmywayatlast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete